Gain a Solid Working Knowledge of the WordPress Environment. Duration: 52 minutes
This course will teach you the fundamentals of WordPress and arm you with the knowledge to continue growing at your own pace. No knowledge of code or previous experience is required. By the end of this course, you will have a solid working knowledge of the WordPress environment.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to choose a domain and hosting provider.
- How to add and format pages.
- How to create a blog and add posts.
- How to schedule blog posts.
- How to update existing websites.
- How to install themes and plugins.
- Best practices.
Who Should Take This Course
- This course is for those who want to get started building a website or learn to edit an existing website
- No code required.
- No prior experience required.
- A computer.
- Basic computer and Internet knowledge.
- A willingness to learn
Jade has been in the design and marketing industry for over 15 years. She hand coded her first website in 1999 and has since worked at a large daily newspaper, boutique design firm and went on to start her own business in 2013. Jade’s aim is to create simple, sweet and smooth lessons so that you can complete the course feeling confident.