How to Become a Virtual Bookkeeping Assistant
Everything you need to feel confident taking on your very first VA bookkeeping client Duration: 1 hour, 22 minutes
Who is this course for?
Virtual assistants who are ready to expand their skillset into bookkeeping and prepare to take on their very first remote bookkeeping client.
Who is this course not for?
Experienced bookkeepers and people looking to cover the more advanced and complex tasks that occasionally arise in bookkeeping.
- What is bookkeeping all about?
- Learn the lingo: What do terms like Accounts Payable and Accounts receivable actually mean in plain language?
- What tools will I be using? Accounting systems 101: How to get a lay of accounting land
- How to navigate Quickbooks Desktop and QBO (Quickbooks Online)
- Common task how-to instructions
- What questions should I be asking when working with a new bookkeeping client?
- What do I need to double-check to keep my clients out of trouble?
- Bonus section – How to really impress your bookkeeping clients without spending a lot of time
Everything you need to feel confident taking on your very first virtual assistant bookkeeping client.
Let's get started
StartCourse Overview (3:23)
StartWhat is bookkeeping? (6:03)
StartLearn the lingo (17:36)
StartWhat tools will I be using? (11:40)
StartHow to navigate QuickBooks (26:57)
StartCommon task "how-to" instructions (4:22)
StartWhat questions should you be asking? (4:16)
StartWhat do I need to double-check? (2:55)
StartBonus: How to impress your clients (4:57)