Everything You Need To Know to Get Started With SEO. Duration: 1 hour, 33 minutes
Everything you need to get started applying effective SEO providing strategy to get your clients found in Google Search.
Complete with screen shares, case studies and worksheets to help you implement this knowledge immediately.
SEO can seem like a task that is beyond our reach. Perhaps a waste of time because we can't outrank the competition. Google is constantly changing so how could we ever manage to keep up?
In this course we start go through:
Helping Google Find You
- Local SEO - Full set up and optimization of Google My Business.
- Ranking Factors- Get your clients noticed through citations, backlinks, keyword research, and also provide value for your client with competitor analysis and reports.
- Data Analysis - Google Analytics set up and sample data analysis.
- On-Page SEO - Optimization - Titles, descriptions, slugs and images that boost SEO.
- Reporting - How to gain access to these tools from your client and how to produce reports that show the analytics of SEO implementation.
Who This Course is For
- You are already a marketing and/or social media VA.
- You are afraid SEO may be too complex and time consuming.
- You have heard it's always changing and believe you won't have time to keep up.
- This will help you build organic not paid traffic for your client.
- Your client has a local business.
- Your client has a WordPress fairly large website and/or a blog.
Cynthia is a powerhouse with years of experience in the web development and education field. She has witnessed the evolution of feminism in traditionally male-dominated fields and is proud to see how the industry has grown to be more inclusive.
Cynthia strongly believes cultivating relationships with clients is key for great websites and brands. She wants to understand people on a personal level in order to make the best technical decisions for them. The opportunity to solve problems is what gets her out of bed every day. Ultimately, she believes that her role is to help people thrive.
She’s a huge sci-fi geek and loves spending her free time in nature kayaking, cross-country skiing, or working in her garden.