The Basics Of Using LinkedIn. Duration: 52 minutes
In LinkedIn 101, you are going to learn the basics of how to use LinkedIn for yourself or for your clients!
Throughout this course, you will discover:
1. What is LinkedIn?
- What makes LinkedIn a unique platform.
- How to approach using LinkedIn effectively.
- Why you should use LinkedIn.
2. Putting together a profile.
- What are the most important parts of the profile.
- How to fill out a profile so that people want to connect.
- Little know tips to elevate a profile.
3. Making connections that matter.
- How to find who you're looking for.
- The "rules" and limits of connecting.
4. All about Interaction.
- How to send messages that make people want to talk.
- How (and what) to post to your feed.
- Creating articles and joining groups.
By the end of this course, you'll be ready to tackle LinkedIn with confidence!
As the owner and founder of Be Truly Social, I'm not a fan of blending in with the crowd!
With my unique point of view, I make my clients' social media pop in a busy online world, growing engaged followings and driving traffic. From my home in Nashville, Tennessee, I put my caffeinated energy to good use for my clients, who range from solo startups to billion dollar organizations.
I've been featured on podcasts, live interviews, summits, and even a digital marketing book, all through using LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter effectively!
I believe in the power of organic growth, engaging content, red lipstick, and coffee.
Lots and lots of coffee.